Company registrations required before submitting an SBIR proposal:
- System for Award Management (SAM) – Required to do business with the U.S. government. Obtain a 9 digit Unique Entity Identifier (UEI) through your SAM registration.
- SBA Company Registry – Required to participate in SBIR/STTR federal funding
- ERA Commons – Required to do business with the NIH
- Grants.gov – Required to submit grant applications through the federal grant portal
This experience is not optimized for mobile.
Please use it on a desktop computer or tablet for a better experience.
- Tips: Start your registrations early enough. Some take 6 weeks or more.