This experience is not optimized for mobile.
Please use it on a desktop computer or tablet for a better experience.
Business plans begin with an executive summary and descriptions of your company and product:
- Your business’s focus, mission, the products or services offered, ownership, and a summary of your plans.
- The company name, location, key people, history, nature of the business.
- Goals and how you will achieve them.
- Funds needed and how you will use them.
- What the product is and how it works.
- Its value proposition, which is the reason someone will want to do business with you, including:
- The customer’s need or problem.
- What your product offers, its benefits.
- How the benefits solve the customer’s need or problem.
- Why your solution and delivery is the preferred one.
Sarah Johnson, PhD is starting a company to produce antiviral peptibodies and described her company and product in the Scenario above (Please review before answering this challenge). She wants to understand how close she is to interesting investors in her company. Please help her by evaluating whether her planned business, ViroPep, appears to meet the following investment criteria.